Hi there everyone, Melani here with your beauty buys for Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty! These sales start Sunday March 25th and run through next Saturday March 31st…..Here we go!
Sunday March 25th:
- IT Cosmetics: Confidence in a Compact: Great foundation but only and I mean ONLY if you have dry skin-if you have normal it will be way way too heavy! It may even be too heavy for dry skin-I had a chemical peel and this was great for a few days after. It has a serum in it and feels like a solid oil-almost like coconut oil. If you set it with powder that is not finely milled you will look like your face is melting off! this is a great foundation if you are into chemical exfoliation and you may experience extreme dryness/peeling after your peel or microdermabrasion-$19 reg. $38
- IT Cosmetics: Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush: The most awesome foundation brush-cruelty free and great for liquids and powder foundation. Check out last year’s foundation blog post if you are interested in more information on applying different kinds of foundation and what to use for application. Quick tip-liquids and serum foundations should be applied with a brush or sponge applicator that doesn’t soak up the foundation, it should sit on top of the applicator-this brush does that! $11 reg. $22-total steal!
- Mally Beauty: Face Defender: Compact mattifying primer-a good basic, not earth shattering. Should be applied before foundation. this is great for men for pictures-not worth it even at 1/2 price but check it out if you are a guy and are looking to stop shine for professional photos or videos. $20 reg. $40
On Line: Platinum Perk:
- Benefit Cosmetics: The Porefessional: The best primer for long wear anything! Gives you a poreless appearance and helps foundation wear extremely well! Unfortunately not cruelty free but if that is not on your agenda (although it should be, write to the company!!) then it is a great price online for platinum members. $15.50 reg $31
Monday March 26th
- Becca: Back Light Primer or First Light Priming Filter: Glowy primers that if you buy nothing else, please check either of these out. Becca is a great brand and their primers are fantastic. Both give a nice glow to the skin and can be used mixed in with foundation before application or used as a regular primer. $19 reg. $38
- First Aid Beauty: Love Your Fab Skin: Great minis that perform well including a cleanser-great for travel! $22 reg. $44
Tuesday March 27th
- Lorac: Contour Palette: Very much worth it! a great staple! $20 reg. $45-this is the only item I would purchase today
Wednesday March 28th
- Tarte: Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner: Full disclosure-this gets good reviews! I have not tried it but it has a kohl end and a felt tip on the other! perfect for a smokey eye or a wing or both for that matter! $12 reg. $24
- Bare Minerals: 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow: This makes an amazing quick eye look or eye brightener. Comes in an array of colors and can be blended from lid to crease for an all over quick AM work look or a base for other colors. $9.50 reg $19
Thursday March 29th
- Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Nice natural nudes and a shimmer/foil or 2! Great basics. $12.50 reg. $25
Friday March 30th
- Too Faced: Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick: Amazing amazing buy! great colors and one of my favorite liquid lips! so comfortable! a must have. $10.50 reg. $21
- Lime Crime: Highlighter palettes: Beautiful color selections and great reviews! will be picking one up but do not own one. $19 reg. $38
Saturday March 31st
- Mario Bedescu Skin Care: %50 of entire brand!! if you do not buy anything at least try the facial spray! great refresher and setting spray! there are a few staples such as the glycolic cleanser and the acne healing spot treatment.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: An absolute brow staple! perfect for filling in sparse brows like mine 🙁 $10.50 reg. $21
Unless otherwise specified I have tried all products mentioned and most are staples in my usual routine. If I do not apply any other makeup daily then brows and lips are a must! and I can drown myself with setting or refreshing sprays! this is the week for me! So get out there or in there for the online buys and get those bargains dear readers! Let me know what you are buying and trying or which are your staples? what are you giving a second chance? Please check back for my third installment of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty on Saturday March 31st-