Hi everyone! Melani here with your Week 1 of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Buy (link here) recommendations-tried and true!
A little background on the sale-this happens once a year and I score some great buys at 50% off! Everyday, starting tomorrow, Sunday March 18th, there are in-store and online beauty buys. In addition, throughout the next three weeks there are beauty buys that stay on sale! Talk about makeup and beauty heaven!
Let’s start with the beauty buys that stay on sale for 3 weeks……..
- Setting sprays: Can be used as a primer before foundation, as a refresh throughout the day, and to help wet a makeup brush to intensify colors such as lid color with shimmer or “foil-like” effect. also can be used with an eyeliner brush for dark colors for wet-dry products
- Tarte: Ready, Set, Radiant Skin Mist: $15 reg. $25-gives a glow, moisturizing
- Laura Geller Spackle Mist: $13-$19 reg. $23-$32-mattifying and helps makeup adhere
- PUR Miracle Mist: $10 reg. $18: moisturizing
- Laura Geller Spackle: $13-$19 reg. $23-$32-mattifying and helps makeup adhere
- Benefit Porefessional Matte Rescue: $21-mattifying
- Lips: Out of 3 there is only 1 that I feel is worth it-the others, Bare Minerals and Lipstick Queen are ok at best-you can find Colourpop lip products at half the price that these two are on sale for that are really worth it at $4-$6 on Ulta’s Website
- Lorac Pro Matte and Satin Lip Color: $11 reg. $19-7-9 shades available of each formula-great product!
- Gel Eyeliners: If you don’t need any, grab a flesh colored for your inner rim, to wake up tired eyes, and a black/brown to smoke out your eyes without the panda eye!
- Japonesque: $12 reg. $20
- Julep Long Lasting Gel: $9 reg. $16
- Smashbox Always on Gel Eyeliner: $10 reg. $18
There are a few items on the Hot Buys list but for me they are not worth it! there are less expensive or better products on sale for the next three weeks or even at a different store, even drugstore, that will work great!
Onto Week 1:
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara $10 reg. $22
- Philosophy Microdelivery Fash Wash $14 reg. $28
- Lorac Pro Palette 3 $22 reg. $44-this is a Platinum Perk and ships free to Platinum or Diamond Members
- Nothing worth it whatsoever! Online and in-store items are not great and I have unfortunately tried them! Overpriced pressed powder, tinted moisturizer, and clear brow gel 🙁
- Pur 4 in 1 Powder Foundation SPF15:$14 reg. $28
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer: $35 reg. $70
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water: $16 reg. $32-if you don’t pick up any other mists definitely pick this up!
- Eyeko Eyeliner Pens: $11 reg. $22
- Urban Decay Single Eyeshadows: $10 reg. $20
- Velour Lashes: $7 -$14 reg. $14-$29
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: $11 reg. $22
That is the first week Beauty Steals and Hot Buys! Hope you all take advantage of the items I have discussed-take a peek online and let me know what you will be trying!
My list are items that I have tried, that I like, and live up to what they claim. There is only one Platinum Perk-meaning not available to non-Platinum members that I have listed. In addition, there are more items on sale everyday but I do not believe in them and have tried almost all of them but are not worth it even at the lower price……
Good Luck fellow beauty buyers!
Please let me know what you are stocking up on and don’t forget to tag us in your Ulta Hauls!
XO Melani-look for my next post on great items on Saturday March 24th!