Hi there, Melani here with your last week of what is spectacular at Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty! this is the final week of the sale and your opportunity for great beauty buys at 50% The sale runs up to and including Saturday April 7th. Here we go!
Sunday April 1st
- Nothing! there are few things but absolutely nothing worth it 🙁
- Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves Eyeshadow Palette: $16 reg. $32! Beautiful pigment, blends amazing, and the 4 colors make creating a look very easy-just line eyes with the darkest mauve, blend the 2nd lightest color into crease with a fluffy brush and you have a great everyday look! so worth it and great value for the price!
Monday April 2nd
- Butter London Glazen Lip and Eye Gloss: $9.50-$12 reg. $19-$24: Not a bad product, works great as a lip gloss but for an eye gloss you are better off using clear lip gloss and honestly that would be for the catwalk or an editorial look not for everyday-still a great bargain!
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in Your Glow: $16-$24 reg.$32-$48: Great all around color pay off that has a gradient highlighter and blush-also comes with a brush! what I love about IT cosmetics is that it is a no brainer for everyday, colors are usually very well pigmented but not harsh and very buildable! A great two in one product
- MAC Nude Lip Kit: $19.75 reg.$39.50: A fantastic bargain! not only do you get a lip primer but a neutral, nude lip liner and MAC’s famous Velvet Teddy, the perfect matte nude-another staple!
Tuesday April 3rd
Nothing! don’t bother! especially if you took advantage of previous beauty buys!
Wednesday April 4th
Again, nothing worth a trip to Ulta or an online purchase! Don’t waist your time today! Go to Happy Hour or get a mani!
Thursday April 5th
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion: $11-$12 reg. $22-$24: Run, don’t walk to Ulta for this! amazing eye prime that is an absolute classic! Comes in a few formulas for your specific need-matte, shimmer, and anti-aging
Friday April 6th
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint:$10 reg. $20: Another red led day for in-stores! this is a great formula, long wearing and very comfortable!
Saturday April 7th-Last Day 🙁
- Mac Prep and Prime Fix+: $13 reg. $26: Another staple, there are some great hydrating setting sprays but this is a staple! it is the best for foiling eyeshadow! the best!
- Philosophy Peels: $31-$41 reg. $62-$82: Great bargains for gentle resurfacing! Check them out! the best part is if you do not like it you can return!
A few last thoughts on this sale… almost everyday there are great buys! In-store buys are available online that day. Remember the items that I have personally recommended I have tried or have used on other people. I do not recommend other items because I did not try them and cannot vouch for them but it doesn’t mean they are not great bargains. I can’t wait to hear what you have tried!
xo for now, Melani